Institutional Communication is a support process of the Universidad Industrial de Santander that facilitates the dissemination and promotion of institutional activities, advises on the use and management of the institutional image, participates in the planning and coverage of events, facts and activities led by the academic-administrative units of the University in order to collect information, process it technically, convert it into journalistic products (newsletters, notes, reports) and publish it in the institution’s own media and distribute it among external media.
- Advice on the use and management of the institutional image.
- Presentation of institutional events.
- Publication in internal media (web page and portals, e-mails, social networks and information screens).
- Audiovisual record of academic and administrative activities.
- Preparation of informative notes for the different internal and external media.
- Elaboration of graphic and audiovisual pieces to publicize the activities programmed at the Campus.
Journalistic products, notes, reports and informative scripts.
Do you need more information?
Telephone: +57 (607) 634 4000
Carrera 28 #60 – 00
Monday to Friday
7:00 a.m. to 12:00 m.
2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.